TwentyTHREE61’s purpose and mission is to provide Bible studies, retreats and community awareness programs for the recovery of post-abortion and sexual trauma to men and women through the healing, redemptive and reconciling power of the gospel of Jesus Christ, and to further promote Biblical womanhood and manhood in the context of sexual purity.
Our vision comes out of Isaiah 61:1-3, that those previously held captive by the secrets of abortion and sexual trauma will be released from darkness, that all who mourn their lost children will be comforted, that they will be planted by the Lord as oaks of righteousness in their homes and communities for the display of His splendor and will then provide protection and nourishment for future generations.
Statement Of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life and to perform good works.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential, and that this salvation is received through faith in Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord and not as a result of good works.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons; Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
Adapted from the National Association of Evangelical’s statement of faith.
Board Vice President
Name Goes Here